"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e e cummings

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Organized

There are a lot of moms out there right now saying, "That's it. This is the year. In 2015 I WILL get organized."

I am not one of those moms.

You can't "get organized" if you already "are organized."

I've been organized since birth. It's genetic, I think. My mom was somehow able to keep the house, all eight of our schedules, and her brain organized and running smoothly. I inherited that trait, but that's not bragging...that's an admission.

Read more about me and my Need For Clean over on BonBon Break....

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Organized

...and everything in it's place. As it should be.

Lesson Learned:

Let's make a deal: Don't hate me because I'm organized, and I promise not to judge if I have to scoot a pile of laundry over before sitting down on your couch.

No comments :

Post a Comment