"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e e cummings

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

playing I SPY with Maxwell

"I spy with my little eye something that is so huuuuuuge to top of the sky..."
It's the mountains we were driving between.

"I spy with my little eye something that is beautiful. So so so so beautiful..."
It's the sky.

"I spy with my little eye something that I can only see in my imagination but it's a wonderful place at the top of the globe..."
The North Pole.

"...something that is tall and pointy in the winter but big and green and leafy in the summer..."
Trees.

"...something that is all fire-y and warm and in some people's houses but not ours..."
A fireplace.

"...something that is far."
The valley below the mountain road we were driving on.

"...something that is a line. And it's in the sky. And a jet made it. And it's smokey..."
The trail of smoke that follows behind a jet.

"...something that is white and fluffy and just lovely...."
Clouds.

Lesson Learned:
When we play I Spy, I see the world like he does.

No comments :

Post a Comment