"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e e cummings

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

big girls don't cry

This girl?


Yup, this one right here.


She's a little bit sassy.


And, she's still my itty bitty baby...


But she's growing up. Fast.


This nurse-all-night, sleep-right-next-to-me baby is no longer a night nurser.


I night-weaned her. 
Cold turkey.
And she's in her own bed.
All night.


And she's fine with it.


I mean, she's up in the middle of the night looking for me... 


But she's never up for long...a minute or two, tops. 
And she settles herself down without much fight.


Where'd my baby go?


Oh, there you are.


Such a big girl already....almost didn't recognize you, Baby.


Lesson Learned:
[sniff, sniff] I'm so in love with this girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment