"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e e cummings

Thursday, December 1, 2011

more fun with painter's tape

Our morning activity:




Needed:
Painter's Tape
cars and trucks

Lesson Learned:
This was fun. For about five minutes, for me and Max. It was fun All. Day. Long. for Evan. But only if I would please play with him, too. And the "Mommy needs a break from playing Spy Race Cars on a Mission," didn't go over well. And so I, with my big ol' belly, crawled around on my hands and knees and we played Spy Race Cars on a Mission All. Day. Long. And our one break of the day, a trip to Target, was spent talking about the Missions we would go on when we got home. But now Daddy's home to take over. Phew.

2 comments :

  1. Wow. You're a good mom to do that all day long. :) But my Bradley birth instructors would be proud of you on your hands and knees--good for the baby's position or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm a mom held hostage by her demanding 4.5 year old and her guilt over sending him to full-day preschool three days a week. :) But you're right, it may have helped Molly out of her lopsided position on the left side of my belly! :)

    ReplyDelete