"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e e cummings

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My name is Sarah. And I'm a Blogger.

I am beyond thrilled to share that I have been invited to join the BlogHer Publishing Network as an Affiliate Partner. [yeeps!!!]

What this means for now is that you'll see a "Tune In" bar at the top of my blog. By clicking the BlogHer logo, you'll head on over to the BlogHer homepage where you can find more interesting, thought-provoking, informative, clever, and Authentic blogs by women. You'll also find the latest news, trends and helpful hints and tips for everything from money management to home improvement. So go on over and check it out. (When you're all through here, that is.)

As an Affiliate Partner, I will be participating in the Book Review program, where I'll occasionally review a book that is provided to me by BlogHer. The review will be my true and honest impression of the book, but I'll always let you know if the book was given to me or purchased/borrowed on my own. I may choose to become a Product Reviewer, too. And again, I'll always disclose if the purchase was my own or if a product was provided to me to review. You know: Full disclosure.

It also means that, hopefully, I'll eventually be joining the Network as a full-fledged member. At that point, I will have advertisements placed in the sidebar of my blog. Nothing too intrusive and nothing offensive. You'll always be able to open this page with a curious kiddo sitting next to you.

I'm really excited about this. I have been reading blogs for awhile now and am constantly amazed by the lives and the experiences and the Lessons Learned by the women who write them. I am so happy and humbled to be considered for membership in this network.

Lesson Learned:
People do this for a living, you know. Can you imagine? Writing?! About your FAMILY! FOR A LIVING?!!

I'm not getting ahead of myself. Promise. But, CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

No comments :

Post a Comment