"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e e cummings

Friday, January 28, 2011

to keep the doctors away

The other day, Evan asked for something "crunchy" for a snack. We decided on apples. Not one to be left out of snack time, Max wanted one, too.

 I love Baby-Led Weaning. I didn't think twice before offering my 15-month old a whole apple to gnaw on. Not that I'm comparing my kids, but Evan hadn't touched food with his fingers when he was 15-months old. He went straight to a fork. That had it's conveniences (he was a very clean eater), but there's just something adorable about a little-big boy eating a whole apple. And I'm not saying that Baby-Led Weaning did this....

....but maybe it helped.

And then there comes a point when it is made quite clear to me that I am to put away the camera.


Lesson Learned:
No matter what he's doing, it's too cute not to capture.

1 comment :